50 years of experience and knowledge
Thanks for your interest in careers at DFMZ! To apply for any job posting, please send your resume and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject line of your email.
2019-07-30 - Assembler
Date: July 30, 2019
Position Title: Assembler 1
Duration: Full-Time, Permanent
Reporting to: Operations Director, Shannon Duncan
Hourly Pay Rate: $18.27
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Assembly of basic units and small part kits
• Install, mount, fasten, align and adjust parts, components, wiring and harnesses to subassemblies and assemblies using hand and small power tools
• Manually assemble various electronic components such as resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, switches, wires and other electronic parts to designated locations
• Set up and operate and monitor process equipment including automatic and semi-automatic machines to fabricate electronic components, solder, clean, seal and stamp components and perform other process operations as specified.
• Must have good command of the English language
• Process and apply new skills and concepts quickly
• Accept and understand fast-paced manufacturing environment
• Mechanical aptitude is an asset
• Solid understanding of health and safety regulations
• Intermediate math and recording abilities
• Excellent organizational skills
• Great Communication skills
• Highschool Diploma
• Bilingual English/French an asset
Please apply to Shannon Duncan at email@example.com
Are you interested in joining the team at DFMZ but you don't see a job posting for what you're interested in? We still want to hear from you!
SEND US A MESSAGE and tell us
why you want to be a part of DFMZ.